****** NEW TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY ****** PONTYPOOL AREA
My client is seeking 2 oven room operatives to join the team who produce high quality products. All team members are responsible for ensuring quality, food safety, health and safety and recipe and product standards and specifications are always met. The ideal candidates would need a basic food hygiene certificate and preferably have experience working within a baking environment.
It is everyone’s responsibility to work effectively as a team to deliver the highest quality product possible in a timely manner, whilst conforming to site Health and Safety regulations.
- Manually operating the ovens
- Tinning and de-tinning of bakery produce
- Movement of racks, whilst complying to manual handling
- Undertake quality checks on production runs
- Good communication skills
- Keeping work area clean at all times.
- Follow all Health and Safety process and policy requirements.
- Work in a team to ensure the performance targets are met.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Other reasonable duties when requested
Rate of pay £10.00 per hour
Working hours: Sunday 10am – 6pm, Monday – Thursday 6am – 4pm
MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE DUE TO THE LOCATION
PLEASE CALL STAFF 247 LTD ON 01633 485222 FOR MORE INFORMATION