****** NEW TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY ****** PONTYPOOL AREA
My client is seeking packing operatives to join the team who produce high quality products. All team members are responsible for ensuring quality, food safety, health and safety standards and specifications are always met. The ideal candidates would need a basic food hygiene certificate and preferably have experience working within a food production environment. This a fast paced environment and team work is essential.
It is everyone’s responsibility to work effectively as a team to deliver the highest quality product possible in a timely manner, whilst conforming to site Health and Safety regulations. Must be dextrous, due to the nature of the packing.
- Packing bread
- Operating a slicing machine as per instruction
- Using a sealing machine
- Movement of racks, whilst complying to manual handling
- Undertake quality checks on production runs
- Good communication skills
- Keeping work area clean at all times.
- Follow all Health and Safety process and policy requirements.
- Work in a team to ensure the performance targets are met.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Other reasonable duties when requested
Rate of pay £9.50 per hour, increasing to £10.00 after 12 weeks
Working hours: Sunday 10am – 6pm, Monday – Thursday 6am – 4pm
MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE DUE TO THE LOCATION
PLEASE CALL STAFF 247 LTD ON 01633 485222 FOR MORE INFORMATION